Have you seen some websites where their paragraphs are completely in dark grey or light black color? You may think that it’s a bit strange, but they actually use the Verb font style. If you want to make your blog post even more engaging, then the Verb font is what you need.
Now, let us see how we can download the Verb font style and use it in our blog posts to attract more readers.
Verb font is a font that is available for free. It can be downloaded from the internet and used in your blog posts to create an engaging, catchy, and readable post.
The main purpose of using verb font is to make sure that readers are engaged in your content so they read every word you write.
- Download the font files from the official website of Verb Font.
- Unzip the file to your desktop and you will see a folder with two files inside it: a .ttf file and an .otf file (you can find more details about how to tell them apart below).
- Move this entire folder onto your computer’s C:\Windows\Fonts (which is where most fonts get installed by default). You can do this by right-clicking on it, selecting “Send To,” then picking “Desktop (create shortcut).” You’ll need to give permission for access when prompted; just click “Yes” or “Continue.”
- Go to the GitHub page, click the “Download latest release” button and select a file with the extension “.otf” for download.
- Double-click on that file and select “Install Verb Font” in your MacOS menu bar.
- Click on “Done” when you are done installing it on your MacOS computer.
Verb Font Family Free Download
Create subheadings for your blog post, using the same formatting as you would use if you were creating an infographic or other visual content (e.g., bullet points). This makes your blog post easier to read on the screen, and it also allows readers who might not want to read the whole thing in one sitting to skip around and still get information from different parts of the article without having to scroll down very far each time they want to see what’s coming next!
Include call-to-action buttons/links at the end of your blog post that encourage people reading it right now—not just ones that go back up into their browser history until they’re sick of seeing them again—so they’ll actually click through and decide whether or not they’d like what you’re offering before closing out this tab forever.”
A blog post is considered engaging if it has a great title, catchy introduction, well-explained content in the form of subheadings and bullet points and a takeaway which recaps the whole article.
Verb font is used on blogs because it is easy to read and easy to write with.
That sums up the whole process of downloading Verb Font and using it in your work. Other than that, there are plenty of other useful fonts available on the internet which you can use.
Depending on the nature of your work, you should choose different fonts. For example, if you’re writing a magazine article or any academic paper then it is recommended not to use fancy fonts as it can make your work look unprofessional.