Sonic Hedgehog is a popular font that you can use to create memes, fan art, videos and games. The Sonic hedgehog font is also used by many people who want to make fun of Sonic’s face.
Now go to your Control Panel > Fonts and locate ‘SonicHedgehog.’ Right click on this folder and select ‘Install.’ This will install your new font for use with all programs on that computer.
- Open Font Book.
- Click on the Sonic Hedgehog font.
- Click on the “X” that appears in its upper right corner to delete it from your system. A dialog box will appear asking if you want to remove this file and click “Remove” button to confirm your selection.
To do this, you will first need to install the font on your computer.
Sonic Hedgehog Font Family Free Download
- Open Microsoft Word.
- Click File > New Document or press Ctrl+N on your keyboard (Mac) or Ctrl+N (Windows). This opens a blank document that has not yet been saved and allows you to start creating something new with no information already stored within it
- Launch Photoshop CC.
- Select File > Open and navigate to where you saved the font file on your computer (for example, on your Desktop).
- Click “Open.” You’ll see your new font appear in the upper-left section of the Fonts panel window with its name listed under a dropdown menu next to it (see image above).
- Click on the dropdown menu and select which size of font you want from within it (see image below). Your selection will appear in an empty box just below where you made it; click anywhere outside that box when finished choosing a size so that nothing else is selected by mistake! If desired, choose another weight or style such as bold or italicized text as well; we recommend doing this because different styles can make text easier for readers who’ve got vision problems like macular degeneration or glaucoma etc…to read more easily than standard sans-serif typeface styles would otherwise do so!
To do this, follow the steps below:
- Go to Font Squirrel or MyFonts and search for “Sonic Hedgehog”. You will see a few results like this one:
- Click on “Download Free Trial” button to download your desired font as per your requirements (for example if you are searching for different weights of this font). In this example we got two files: sonic_hedgehog_regular_webfont_webfont_v10-2a3c4f3d0c4b8e2722ce947ddd6d14b7f8e0312a-woff2-narrow_woff2-narrower_woff2-variable width & sonic hedgehog regular bold display condensed sans serif webfont v10 2a3c4f3d0c4b8e2722ce947ddd6d14b7f8e0312a -woff2 narrow woff2 narrower woff2 variable width
- Now go to your computer’s Font folder (C:\Windows\Fonts) and find out where exactly these files have been downloaded; if it is not there then move them into that folder as shown below:
Hopefully this guide has been helpful for you and if you have any questions or comments, please leave them in the comments section below!